Commercial HVAC Services
At Dynamic Heating and Cooling, we understand the importance of high-quality commercial HVAC services, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise.
We know that commercial HVAC systems play a vital role in ensuring the comfort and productivity of any business. That is why it is so important to have access to reliable and high-quality commercial HVAC services.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about our commercial services and how we can help your business save money, stay safe and maintain a comfortable environment for your customers and employees.
Commercial HVAC Repair
When a commercial HVAC system breaks down, it can cause significant disruptions to the operation of a business. That is why it is so important to have access to reliable and efficient repair services.
Our licensed HVAC technicians are highly trained and experienced in working with all commercial HVAC equipment. We use only the highest quality tools and equipment to ensure that your equipment runs at peak performance.
Common Commercial HVAC Repair Issues:
- Compressor failure: The compressor is responsible for pressurizing and circulating refrigerant throughout the system, a failure of the compressor can cause the system to stop working.
- Refrigerant leaks: A refrigerant leak can cause the system to lose its ability to cool or heat effectively.
- Electrical issues: Electrical issues such as malfunctioning thermostats or faulty wiring can prevent the system from turning on or functioning properly.
- Clogged or dirty filters: Dirty filters can restrict airflow, causing the system to work harder and less efficiently.
- Leaking ductwork: Leaks in the ductwork can cause the loss of heated or cooled air and decreased system efficiency.
- Failed fan motor or blower assembly: A failed fan motor or blower assembly can cause poor airflow and decreased system efficiency.
- Frozen coils: Frozen coils can restrict airflow, causing the system to work harder and less efficiently.
- Clogged drain lines: Clogged drain lines can cause water to build up and potentially cause damage.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance and ServiceRegular maintenance is essential for ensuring the longevity, efficiency, and safety of any commercial HVAC system. Our team of technicians can provide you with the services you need to keep your equipment running at peak performance, including cleaning, adjusting, and inspecting your equipment, checking refrigerant levels, inspecting ductwork, and more.
By scheduling regular maintenance, you can:
- Prevent breakdowns
- Prolong the lifespan of the equipment
- Ensure the equipment is running at peak performance
- Catch potential problems early and address them before they cause major issues
Regular maintenance helps to catch potential issues early on before they become major problems, leading to costly repairs. Trust a professional technician to ensure your commercial HVAC system is well-maintained and running efficiently.
Commercial HVAC Replacement Services
Over time, commercial HVAC systems will inevitably require replacement. Our team can help you to determine when it is time to replace your equipment and provide you with the services you need to ensure that your new system is properly installed and configured for optimal performance.
Important Factors to Consider When Replacing a Commercial HVAC System:
- System Size: The size of the new HVAC system should be based on the square footage of the area that needs to be cooled or heated, as well as the local climate. An oversized system will cycle on and off frequently, reducing its efficiency, and an undersized system will struggle to keep up with demand.
- Energy Efficiency: Look for an HVAC system with a high SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating, which measures the cooling output of the system per unit of energy consumed. A higher SEER rating means the system will be more energy efficient and cost less.
- Features and Technology: Consider whether the new HVAC system has programmable thermostats, variable speed blowers, and multiple-stage cooling. These features can help improve the system’s efficiency and comfort levels.
Commercial HVAC Installation Services
When installing a new commercial HVAC system, it’s important to work with a team of licensed professionals who understand the unique needs of your business.
The installation process can be quite complex, including:
- Site assessment: The first step in the installation process is to conduct a thorough site assessment to determine the best location for the new HVAC system, as well as the size and type of equipment that will be required. This assessment should take into account factors such as the size of the building, the number of employees, the local climate, and the type of business that is being operated.
- Equipment selection: Once the site assessment is complete, the next step is to select the appropriate equipment for the job. This includes choosing the right type of HVAC system (e.g. split system, packaged unit, rooftop unit), as well as the size and capacity of the equipment. The selection process should be based on the specific needs of the building and the type of business that is being operated.
- Installation: Once the equipment has been selected, the installation process can begin. This typically involves installing ductwork, refrigerant lines, and electrical wiring, as well as configuring the control systems and setting up the thermostats. It’s important to ensure that all of the equipment is installed correctly, and that all of the necessary safety measures are in place, to ensure that the system runs smoothly and safely.
- Testing and commissioning: After the installation is complete, the new HVAC system should be thoroughly tested and commissioned to ensure that it operates correctly and efficiently. This includes checking for proper airflow, refrigerant charge, and control function.
It’s crucial to work with an experienced professional for the installation process because of the complexity of the process and the importance of the system to your business.
Proper installation can ensure that the system runs smoothly and efficiently, which can save you money on energy costs, prolong the life of the equipment and, most importantly, ensure the comfort of your customers and employees.
Commercial HVAC Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a wide range of commercial HVAC services, including repair, maintenance, replacement, new installations, ductwork, indoor air quality, energy-efficiency and emergency services. Our team of experienced technicians is fully trained and equipped to handle all types of commercial HVAC systems, and we are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise.
The frequency of service required for your commercial HVAC system will depend on a number of factors, including the type and size of your system, the age of the equipment, and the specific needs of your business.
However, as a general rule, we recommend scheduling routine maintenance at least twice a year to ensure that your system is operating at peak efficiency, and to identify and address any potential issues before they become major problems.
Yes, we can definitely help you improve the energy-efficiency of your commercial HVAC system. We offer a range of services, including retrofitting, upgrading and installing new equipment, which can help to reduce your energy costs and improve the overall performance of your system.
Our team can also provide you with recommendations on how to optimize the energy-efficiency of your HVAC system.
Call us at 289-962-4811.
In case of an HVAC emergency, it’s important to contact a professional HVAC technician as soon as possible.
Our team offers 24-hour emergency services, so you can count on us to be there for you when you need us most. We will get the job done quickly and effectively, ensuring that your business is always comfortable.
There are a number of signs that can indicate that your commercial HVAC system needs to be replaced, including: age of the equipment, frequent repairs, increased energy costs, poor indoor air quality, and decreased system efficiency.
If you are experiencing any of these issues or have any concerns about the performance of your system, it’s important to contact a professional HVAC technician to evaluate your system and make recommendations for replacement if necessary.